Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Dear Curtis Stone,

I trust your New Year’s Eve was adequate. I thought maybe you’d show up to our party as a way to say, “Sorry for being the biggest disappointment of your year ladies, let me make it up to you by surprising everyone and joining you in the hot tub.” But, true to form, you weren’t able to make it. What. A. Surprise. Well Curtis, it’s a new year and I’m turning over a new leaf. So in honor of the beginning of what is going to be the most kick-ass year ever, I’d like to start off by stating my New Year’s resolution: Don’t make a New Year’s resolution this year. I am awesome and I have already completed this resolution, and it’s only January 2nd. See? Most kick-ass year ever.

1 comment:

  1. I Like It (throwing my hands in the air while stating I Like It, cause I can, cause I am in a snuggie).

    ReplyDelete